Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Last Chance for Romance (...........and just a bit more packing)

It still hasn't quite sunk in yet - but I am not going to be working in a medical clinic for quite a long time. I finished my last day today and we are off to Victoria tomorrow morning.  I don't believe I have hugged as many patients in one day - it was contagious, an epidemic of genuine support.

Monique brought the RV around to the clinic and everyone got a first hand look at the SUNSHINE BEAST and we had a cake and some funny gifts at lunch time and all in all, a good day was had by all.  A bit of panic from a few patients, last minute forms and paperwork (always), but mostly I felt that the people I work with and virtually all the patients under my care are fully behind me and that feels really good and makes me want to accomplish each and every goal that I dreamed about two summers ago.

AWARENESS to ACTION - that's the motto and you will hear it a few times


random quote of the day
I am a part of all that I have met      Lord Alfred Tennyson

Beautiful event of the day
Having a well seasoned and well respected physician take over my practice for the next 3+ months.  Knowing all the people I care about so deeply are in good hands while I take this "mini sabbatical" brings a calm reassurance that I will need to pull off the magnitude of this tour successfully - thanks BRIAN, you don't know how much this means to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment