Monday, July 26, 2010

last minute CHAOS

so what did I expect - so many last minute things. Among a long list of "to do's" met with Corey - webmaster/graphics designer extraordinaire and all around nice guy to ensure all web "stuff" is operational.  What a help he has been and his work is timely, and consistently excellent - green acre design out of Calgary (I lucked out!!) 

and now I must announce that................

I can TWITTER and tweet
I can FACEBOOK
I can YOU TUBE
I can FLICKR

I can even BLOG when I have time (of course if you are reading this you know I can blog and probably realize I don't have much time)
and soon we'll be GOOGLE-MAPPING live

It all works - it's all crazy and technical and suprisingly simple and terrifying all at the same


The RV is essentially all packed, the just tuned up bikes all picked up (thanks Mike, again for all of this) and starting to say goodbyes and tying up loose ends (and tarps).

random quote of the day
by sowing frugality we reap liberty, a golden harvest.   Agesilaus

smirk event of the day
my astute son saw the SAD no more Tour RV for the first time today and we talked about the SAD-Mobile or as Monique calls it- the SUNSHINE BEAST and he aptly said "hope it doesn't become the SNOW-Mobile by the end of the tour" - I have begat an optimist!

No comments:

Post a Comment